FY oilborne fluorine series
I. Description of the product
The non-stick coating of FY oilborne flourine series, of which the adhesive is PES and the non-stick component is PTFE, has excellent non-stick performance and works well in resisting acid, salty water and friction. The products of this series have passed the certification of FDA, ROHS and LFGB and are widely used in the single non-stick coating of electric cooker, aluminum ovenware and casting iron pan as well as the outer coating of high-end electric cooker, pressure cooker and non-stick aluminum pan and the coating of heating tray.
II. Application range
Electric cooker’s inner container, ovenware, casting iron pan, fryer, pressure pan, non-stick aluminum pan, electric frying pan, heating tray, oven, heating tube, electric ovenware and other fields that require stickiness and corrosion resistance.
III. Product quality and testing methods
1. Available for second time spraying: for those finished products that have unsprayed part or any flaw, the part that is scratched can be scrubbed with abrasive paper and directly be sprayed and go through the furnace.
2. Acid-resisting and alkali-resisting: use the reagent whose concentration is 36%, and mix hydrochloric acid with water in the ratio of 1: 2 to get the mixed liquor. Heat it until it is boiled and then observe for 10-12 minutes and find no signs of blistering, perforation and chameleon phenomenon.
3. Sustainable in the high temperature of 260℃: the coating can be used in the condition between -20－260℃ for a long time and can resist in 380℃ for a short time.
4. Strong adhesive force: use blade or scratching machine to line out at least 100 1*1mm checks on the sprayed coating, stick it with Japanese or American 3M duct tape for 6 times and find no checks detach.
5. Test of steaming rice: use the coated pot to keep cooking 100 pots of rice, and no phenomenon of delaminating is founded.
6. The hardness can reach 4H: use sharp PH2-4HB Zhonghua pencil to draw circles on the 1000 mesh water proof abrasive paper and push forward with the strength of 2-3kg at the angle of 45°, which turns out there is not any scratching and delaminating.
7. It is capable of boiling water for more than 4-8 hours: fill the coated container with water and keep boiling it for 4-8 hours, which turns out that no bubbles appear on the coating and there are no signs of cracking and detachment.
8. It sustains after 4-8 hours steaming: cover the coated container on the pot that is boiling water and keeping steaming the container for 4-8 hours, which turns out that no bubbles appear on the coating and there are no signs of cracking and detachment.9. It can be heated without water: add a small amount of water in the coated container, and add water again after the container is dry. Keep doing this for 60 times and there are no signs of bubbles, cracking and detachment.
10. Non-toxic: as the solid components of the coating are non-toxic without perfluoro caprylic acid and the production method is scientific, the coating is non-toxic.
11. Repairable: when a part of the coating is damaged, it can be repaired by the same coating to extend the service life.
VI. Packaging, transport, storage and notice
1. The paint is suspending liquid sealed in the bucket, and the net weight is 20 kg per bucket.
2. After stewing the coating will give a precipitate, which is a normal phenomenon and is not necessary to be worried about. Check the Spraying Procedure for the details of spraying.
3. Coating is a solvent type with volatility, so it should be kept in dry and cool place to avoid the exposure under the sun; for the remained coating, seal it for storage.
4. It is prohibited to place it upside down during the delivery and storage.
5. Do not touch mouth and eyes with the coating, in case it happens immediately use a large amount of clean water to wash and seek doctor in time.
Copyright ©2021 Fulida Paint Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Technical Support: Starting Point Network