The curing process of two-component water nanostructured ceramic coating of CY series
Two-component water nanostructured ceramic coating of CY series contains four components of A, B, C, and D, and the specific circumstances are based on customer needs. Please confirm the component contained in the coating, read the process carefully and cure the coating strictly in accordance with the process.
1. Component A is the paste part (Component A of finish paint is transparent liquid). Pigments and fillers are easy to subside due to the low viscosity of inorganic nano ceramic coating, which is normal and not effective on the coating properties. It’s necessary for Component A to roll more than two hours on the roller until there is no sediment at the bottom. The specific rolling time depends on the circumstances that the longer the coating stores, the longer it rolls.
2. Pour Component C into the rolled Component A and make them mix for about 20 seconds, and then pour Component B in to the mixture of Component A and C, after that stamp and seal it without leaking.
3. Place the sealed mixture on the roller for rolling and curing at the speed of 120-140 rpm of the coating color tank for around 8-12 hours at the normal temperature (25 ℃). The specific curing time is based on the environmental temperature and the rolling efficiency during curing.
4. Add Component D after curing. If there is no Component D in the formula, it’s no need to add it. Finally stamp and shake it evenly.
5. The cured coating can’t be used until filtration. As for colored paint, it requires 300-500 mesh filter cloth for filtering, while pearlescent finish requires 100-150 mesh filter cloth. While filtering, pay attention that there is no cross-impact between the colored paint and finish paint.
If you have any questions for the first curing or before the curing, please contact our company’s relevant technical staff.
Copyright ©2021 Fulida Paint Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Technical Support: Starting Point Network