DY organosilicone series
I. Product description
The non-stick coating of organosilicone series whose adhesive is recombined silicon resin performs well in resisting viscidity, acid and salty water, and is particularly good in sustaining friction. The products of this series have passed the certification of FDA and ROHS and are widely used in the single non-stick coating of electric cooker, aluminum ovenware and casting iron pan as well as the outer coating of middle-grade electric cooker, pressure cooker and non-stick aluminum pan and the coating of heating tray.
II. Application range
Electric cooker’s inner container, ovenware, casting iron pan, fryer, pressure pan, non-stick aluminum pan, electric frying pan, heating tray and oven.
III. Product testing and methods
1. The temperature resistance is 200℃: after coating the coating can be used for a long time in the temperature between -20－200℃ and is able to resist the temperature of 300℃ for a short time.
2. The hardness can reach 3H: use sharp PH2-4HB Zhonghua pencil to draw circles on the 1000 mesh water proof abrasive paper and push it forward with the strength of 2-3kg at the angle of 45°, which turns out there is not any scratching and delaminating.
3. It is capable of boiling water for more than 48 hours: fill the coated container with water and keep boiling it for 48 hours, which turns out that no bubbles appear on the layer and there are no signs of cracking and detachment.
4. It can sustain after 48 hours steaming: cover the coated container on the pot that is boiling water and keep steaming the container for 48 hours, which turns out that no bubbles appear on the layer and there are no signs of cracking and detachment.
Gross: feel, covering power, average flowing
5. Non-toxic: as the solid components of the coating are non-toxic without perfluoro caprylic acid and the production method is scientific, the layer is non-toxic.
IV. Physical property
1. Viscosity: 40-50 seconds NK2
2. Sintering temperature: 10minutes in 280 ℃
3. Suggested diluents: PMA: butyl ester: dimethylbenzene = 2: 1: 1
4. Temperature for long-time continuous use: 160~200℃
5. Coating area: (10-12) ±0.2㎡/kg 15μ~20μ
V. Packaging, transport, storage and notice
1. The coating is suspending liquid sealed in bucket, and the net weight is 20 kilograms per bucket.
2. After stewing there will be sediment, which is a normal phenomenon and does not influence the use. Check the Spraying Procedure for the details of spraying.
3. The coating is a solvent type and has volatility, so it should be kept in dry and cool place to avoid exposure under the sun; for the remained coating, seal it for storage.
4. It is prohibited to place it upside down during the delivery and storage.
Copyright ©2021 Fulida Paint Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Technical Support: Starting Point Network