WY waterborne fluorocarbon series
I. Process before coating the coating
1. Before the coating, use blender to stir the coating evenly for more than 20 minutes to have the coating completely even.
2. Please use purified water to clean the spraying instruments before the spraying.
II. Pretreatment before spraying workpiece
1. During the pretreatment before spraying workpiece, pure aluminum or alloyed aluminum must go through degreasing electrization and sanding prior to the process of spraying.
2. Aluminized and aluminum die casting workpiece must be removed of oil and cleaned before sanding. The best spraying effect comes after the heating in 380℃.
3. The ironwares must go through rust removal and sand blasting or the high temperature phosphating before the spraying.
4. Before the process of spraying, the workpiece should be dedusted by using blowing gun.
III. Choice of spray gun and adjustment of air pressure
1. Use hand-operated or automatic spray gun which must be cleaned with purified water or coating before spraying so as to avoid impurity.
2. The air pressure should be adjusted to the range of 3—3.5MPA. Adjust the air pressure according to the size of the workpiece in case of differences.
IV. Spraying process
1. Fill the coating that has been evenly stirred into the vessel connecting to spray gun and keep waggling to prevent the coating from generating sediment.
2. When spraying, make sure the spray gun is under the same movement on the surface of the workpiece to avoid influencing the spraying effect.
3. Blow the dust on the workpiece away before the spraying and then it is suggested to go through preheating in the oven under the temperature of 50-60℃ prior to the spraying of undercoat.
4. The baking temperature of undercoat is 150-200℃, during which it takes 5-8 minutes according to the size of the workpiece (wait until the undercoat is completely dry to have the best effect), and then pray the topcoat, followed by spraying white dispensing (adjust the pressure of the spray gun to 0.1-0.5kg; adjust amplitude of atomizing to the suitable effect).
5. Place the workpiece in the tunnel furnace and make the highest temperature reach 380-400℃(keep this temperature for 8-10 minutes), which is the process of solidification that enables the coating to attach the surface of the workpiece better and have better performance (notice: the process of temperature rise should not be too fast; it is suggested to spend 10 to 13 minutes so as to have better leveling, sense of touching and gloss).
6. Take it out of the furnace and cool it down. Examine whether it is qualified and evenly-painted prior to the packaging.
7. Requirement for the thickness of film: 18-20 um for undercoat, topcoat 10-13 um for topcoat.
1. After the use of the coating the coating must be sealed for storage.
2. Make sure of protective measures during the process of spraying; the person who holds the spray gun should wear anti-poison respirator.
Copyright ©2021 Fulida Paint Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Technical Support: Starting Point Network