CY ceramic coating
Ⅰ. Product description
Ceramic coating, a kind of new nano environmental inorganic coating with marked features of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, prominent anti-sticking, high hardness, fire retardant and safety and environmental protection, adopts inorganic composite resin i.e. nano hardness resin as adhesive. This series of products has passed the certification of FDA and ROHS. Our products are widely used in fields demanding safety and non-toxic, high temperature protection including transparent protection fields such as home appliances field of high temperature resistance and building curtain walls as well as industrial corrosion protection.
Ⅱ. Application fields
Cake mould, non-stick pan, electric iron, hairpin, shoe mould, sandwich grill, knives, heating plate, toaster, gas stove, frying pan, fryer, rice cooker liner and other products.
Ⅲ. Product properties
1. Viscosity: 9-12 seconds
2. Sintering temperature: 250 ℃
3. Sintering time: 15 ~ 20 minutes
4. Continuous use temperature: 300 ℃ - 650 ℃
5. Single coating thickness: aluminum coating thickness of 20-25um, surface coating thickness of 5-10um; stainless steel coating thickness of 25-35um, surface coating thickness of 5-10um.
Ⅳ. Construction process
1. Confirm the model of the coating to be used for the production and after confirmation place the coating on the roller press, rolling for about 25-30 minutes at the speed of 50-60 rev/min. and then observe whether the paint has dispersed fully in the barrel and whether there are precipitates, if so, continue to place it on the roller press for the secondary dispersion for about 10 minutes at the speed of 80-100 rev/min. Don’t conduct the filtering process until no precipitate is observed in the barrel.
2. Clean containers, pressure tanks, oil suction pipes and agitators which are used for installing the coating before filtering. You can use steel wire or scouring pad to scrub them until there are not any impurities, and then blow them out with airflow from the air pipe and thus filter the uniform dispersed coating into the container.
3. During filtration, ground coat requires 300-400 mesh filter screen for filtering, while top coat requires 150 mesh filter screen.
4. Wash the oil pipe and airbrush with clean water before installing the filtered coating into the spraying pressure tank until there is no impurity or blockage in the oil pipe or airbrush, and then blow them out with airflow until no water or impurity retains, and thus place the filtered coating into the pressure tank for production use.
5. The coating applies to aluminum, stainless steel, alloy and other products. Adopt acid-base neutralization cleaning to degrease. As for stainless steel, alloy and other products, use 60-120 mesh corundum sanding. Generally after ground processing, paint as soon as possible to avoid moisture, dust and other pollution. Use a clean and dry room for storage.
6. Construction preparation: the airbrush must be cleaned with industrial alcohol and dried with airflow.
Construction process: low pressure airbrush with nozzle diameter of 1.0 ~ 1.2mm and air pressure of 2.5 ~ 5.0kg is recommended to spray directly.
1. After the production, put the remaining coating back to barrels to store for later use.
2. After the coating backing into barrels, wash the coating container, oil pipe and airbrush with clean water. As the above (points 2 and 4 of pre-construction) operating methods, wash until there is no impurity retained.
3. Place the completely clean container, oil pipe and airbrush in the clean environment or the warehouse for storage in case of being contaminated by undesirable substances, which will affect future production processes.
V. Packaging, transport, storage and notice
1. The paint is suspending liquid sealed in bucket, and the net weight is 20 kilograms per bucket.
2. The coating will produce precipitate after standing, which belongs to normal situation, ease of use. Refer to the Spraying Procedure for the details of spraying.
3. The validity period of the cured coating is 24 hours at normal temperature. In case of the remaining coating, it should be placed in the refrigerator and preserved at the temperature of 3-5 ℃. Test it before use within 48 hours of the validity period from the curing time.
4. It is prohibited to place it upside down during the delivery and storage.
Do not touch mouth and eyes with the coating, in case it happens immediately use a large amount of clean water to wash and seek doctor in time.
Copyright ©2021 Fulida Paint Co., Ltd. All rights reserved Technical Support: Starting Point Network